Monday, March 28, 2011

The 30 Day Challenge

So, obviously I am super horrible at posting on my blog! That is why I have decided to make a 30 day blog challenge for myself. I've seen lots of bloggers do various challenges in all sorts of ways. Mine is a combination of one I found online and a few ideas of my own. For each day I have a certain topic that I would like to blog about.. So without further ado... May I present....

DAY 1: 
10 Random, Embarrassing, Ridiculous & Strange Little Things That Make Me, ME!


  1. I hate wet hair touching my face! It drives me absolutely CRAZY! 
  2. My feet have not grown since the 4th grade! ...Leaving me at a size 4ish- 5!
  3. The right side of my jaw pops out of place and locks up ALL the time! It's the absolute worst ever!! It even pops while I chew! (My sister won't sit next to me when we eat because of it!)
  4. I usually sleep on my side, and I have to have the EAR facing up covered by my hair or a blanket before I can fall asleep!
  5. I have a perfectly round chicken pock mark half-way up my left cheekbone. Everyone is always asking me what's on my face!
  6. I started to talk BEFORE I walked! And now, if you really get to know me... You can hardly get me to shut up!
  7. I love to make LISTS. When I'm stressed out I obsessively make 3 or 4 lists about the SAME thing!
  8. I talk to myself ALL the time! It freaks other people out sometimes... and occasionally, even ME!!
  9. I really hate admitting when I am wrong... I secretly think I know everything, but really, I'm FAR from it... SHH, don't tell!!
  10. I am ALWAYS behind on SOMETHING! Ahh.
....And thus concludes the 10 random, embarrassing, ridiculous & strange little things that make me, me! Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment